PRESS RELEASE. KryptoPips, the world’s first multi-broker rewards coin, allows brokers to reward their clients for participating in various trading activities. As key drivers of customer loyalty, Reward Coins will enable brokers to acquire new customers and retain existing customers, thereby building the brand. Reward coins can help boost business and encourage commercial activity throughout the year. It offers a customizable tiered rewards system to deliver a robust customer loyalty program for global brokerages.
A number of planned partnerships are expected to be announced in the coming weeks, which will see the platform enable various global brokers to connect and disrupt the industry by showcasing an entire ecosystem of products and services to delight their partners and clients.
Brokers around the world can adopt the multi-broker rewards coin, KryptoPips, to attract traders and partners with benefits, such as:
- Earn more revenue while enjoying a reduced trading commission
- Participate in shopping activities to earn more discounts and savings
- Access enhanced leverage and other powerful trading tools
- Participate in token-related activities to earn incentives and benefits
“KryptoPips was born out of a desire to provide brokers with the ability to benefit more from cryptocurrencies than from selling, trading and investing in them. We started developing the rewards coin in December 2021, and it’s been an amazing journey since. In just six months, we are well on our way with the development of KryptoPips and its integration with Wallet, Staking Portal and DEX. Currently, KryptoPips already offers generous benefits, but we plan to add more in the last quarter of this year,” said Danny Christ, CEO of KryptoPips.
Danny works with some of the finest people in the financial industry as advisors: Mario Singh, a global finance leader and entrepreneur; Ed Ponsi, managing director of Barchetta Capital Management; and Paul Mladjenovic, CEO of RavingCapitalist.com.
KryptoPips is dedicated to providing innovative investors with the tools and opportunities to capitalize on the economics of crypto assets within the trading ecosystem. Believing that crypto-assets are the future of money and markets, the company aims to change the perception surrounding digital assets and wealth. For more details on KryptoPips, visit www.kryptopips.com.
* This press release is not a prospectus, information document or offer document under Singapore, the People’s Republic of China, the United States of America, the Democratic People’s Republic of Korea and the list of countries specified on www.kryptopips.com. This is for informational purposes only. It does not constitute an offer to buy or sell, or a solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, any product, security or investment instrument or participation in any particular trading strategy and no representation or warranty given with respect to a future offer or sale..
This is a press release. Readers should exercise due diligence before taking any action related to the promoted company or any of its affiliates or services. Bitcoin.com is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any content, goods or services mentioned in the press release.
Image credits: Shutterstock, Pixabay, Wiki Commons